1. His plans to become the first koala bear in space were suddenly toast. 他期望成为第一个进入太空的考拉的梦想忽然消失了。(toast: 被剥夺地位的)
2. They say their paychecks bounced. 他们说他们没拿到工钱。
3. Sorry, I get carried away. 对不起,我有点忘乎所以了。
4. Show them you aint gonna be pushed around! 让他们看你不是好欺负的!
5. Listen, Norman, I know its short notice, but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow. 听我说,诺曼,我了解有点急,但明天非常需要你照顾下孩子们。
6. Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away. 你只有一次机会镇住观众们。
7. Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours? 啊,做通你男友的工作了?
8. Its melting my eyes. 辣双眼。
9. Shes loaded. 她相当有钱。
10. Were through! 大家结束了!
11. Come on, baby, lets cut some rug. 走吧,宝贝,大家去跳舞。
12. The part where you fall flat on your face, hoho, that cracks me up every time. 你摔了个狗啃泥那一段,哈哈,每次都让我笑崩。
13. We are set for life now, boys! 大家一辈子衣食无忧了,伙计们。
14. At least were all in one piece. 至少大家都没事。
15. Some say hes a walking disaster. A loose cannon1. 有人说他是个扫帚星。是个祸害。
16. But shes gonna chase those blues2 away with a song of her very own. 但她将用一首自己写的歌赶走所有些不愉快。